Card draw simulator
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|"Draw & Slam!" (3.0) - She-Hulk / Leadership - March '21||725||582||38||1.0|
Malc0r · 1
Based of the "Avengers, Draw & Slam! (2.0)" deck by Brian-V. This deck got me 3 wins in the Solo Champions League. This round the villain was: Green Goblin: Mutagen Formula (expert) + Running Interference. I did 4 test games before landing on this build, here are my learnings:
- Don't block with your allies!
- Don't block with your allies! (I mean it!)
- Don't take changes. This scenario is too swingy, play it save and steady.
- All hangs on the big plays with "Strength in numbers", Split personality and Gamma Slam for 10+.
- In order to defeat stage 3, make sure you finish it quickly. I often held back moving to stage 3 in order to finish the game in one or two turns after stage 2.
- Threat is a big issue, the best way to stay in control is to go back to alter-ego and utilize She-hulks tools. This often costs you a turn, but might be needed for survival ("I object!", Superhuman Law Division and even Legal Practice help).
I hope this deck gives some inspiration. I had a ton of fun trying to beat this incredible hard challenge.
Congrats on 3-0! I practiced with a very similar deck to this before deciding to go with Hawkeye. I used Mockingbird in my She-Hulk deck, and with Make the Call and Rapid Response, she was my MVP. Great that you found success through a different path.