Card draw simulator
|None. Self-made deck here.|
FifouChicken · 1
Hi everyone! Let met present you my first published deck!
With this deck I tried to create some synergies in order to have many ressources generators and many readies. When totally built, with the readies and Rogue's Jacket, in one turn:
- Rogue can deal up to 9 damages
- Rogue can thwart up to 9 threats
Here are some interactions you can have during a game:
- Clea allows you to play the The Sorcerer Supreme. She is also a cheap ally who go back to the deck when defeated. Then she can come back a lot during a game and then, maximize your chance to play the Sorcerer Supreme.
- Brother Voodoo allows you to play The Sorcerer Supreme. He is a 3-cost ally (or two with his reponse) and has the Avenger trait, which allows you to play Quincarrier. Then the objective is to keep Brother Voodoo alive until you have Quincarrier in your hand.
- Deft Focus & X-Gene are low-cost generators for Rogue's cards ans can be played easily.
- Utopia is great with 6 X-Men allies.
- Professor X can ready her if Utopia is not in play.
- Energy Transfer is great since it readies, heals & deals 2 damage. What Doesn't Kill Me does the same minus the damage.
Tough: My second goal with this deck is to have many Tough status cards. Between Polaris, Armor and Bulletproof Protector, you can have many options. And with Hard Knocks, you can deal damage & tough in a heavy-minions scenarios.
I am aware that this is an expensive deck and it takes time to fully build Rogue. It had been tested true solo against expert Klaw & Reavers modular set and I will try it with another scenarios.
In the meantime, feel free to give me some feedbacks. Would you change some cards or all of it?
And for those you read this, thank you!